Anyway, I am working from my home office, but not quite, because the phone line has actually been installed in the dining room. So, I am working from the dining room, until I can hijack J's car and drag my lazy, home-working ass to Best Buy to get some sort of wireless phone device. I believe we used to call this type of phone "cordless." Technology. Simply stunning.
Man, I digress today! I actually have been more productive in the home office than I ever was in Chelsea, but perhaps that's because I had Chipotle and the 5th Avenue shops to distract me.
Fuck, I miss Chipotle.
Severe, severe ADD today. But here is what my days have looked like:
- J, grudgingly rising from bed at just before 6, and asking what time I'd like the alarm set for? 7 AM, I reply sleepily.
- I'm up, damnit! 8 AM. Fuck - conference call! And I've got Melissa Morning Voice!
- I sound like a man.
- I have not brushed my teeth.
- Nor have I put my contacts in.
- Nor have I showered.
- It is fun to dissect corporate politics in your fuzzy blue bathrobe from the Gap.
- Trust me.
- Dawson's Creek on DVR and some lunch anyone?
- Mmmm... Pacey.
- What is Joshua Jackson up to these days anyway?
- Let's take a look at IMDB...
- And some blogs, for good measure.
- By the beard of Zeus! www.lisawhelchel.com
- Why are all of our favorite 80s sitcom stars so rigidly conservative and Christian? (Kirk Cameron, I'm talking to you.)
Oh man, I can't even concentrate long enough to continue this ill-conceived list. I must bid you adieu and get back to work. And shower at some point.
Have a blissful weekend, y'all. I'll be running around like a madwoman attempting to prepare for Thailand, as well as drinking heavily at Grace's on Saturday night. Here's to v. adult dinner parties and Miller Lite! Cheers.