Tis the night we have been waiting nine long months for, and I, for one, AM THRILLED. Beyond thrilled. Really beyond spectacularly overstimulated and excited. Bring it, Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindeloff!
Tonight is our annual (and final) Lost Party at the crib. Grace has decided that there is no way she can top last year's contribution, so she is just bringing some hummus. Dudes, she's probably right:
We've had so much going on (Ninj, 30, did I mention Turks and Caicos on Saturday?) that I am a little late in putting this shindig together. Today's "To-Do" List:
- Download DriveShaft's greatest hits.
- Sharpen black eyeliner pencil for J, as methinks tonight mah friend is going as the gorgeous Richard Alpert.
- Outfit Ninja belly in proper Season 1 Claire attire.
- Find a sassy black friend to play Rose. (Preferably with a big butt, and even bigger heart.)
- Design elaborate contraption to concoct the smoke monster. (Perhaps just burn the toasting pita?)
- Borrow a polar bear.
- Hide the numbers all over the living room, pretend to have no knowledge when I discover them. ("That's weird, J, why am I getting a call from 4 8 15 16 23 42?")
- Recreate hatch door under living room carpet. (What the...?)
- Buy bear treats for h'ors doeuvres.
- Crap! Do you think they can rush deliver an OFFICIAL Dharma jumpsuit?
Time to get cracking!