Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BAB Project: Week 7 - Fluctuation Nation.


Evening, chickens!

Where in the world has I been? H and I have been all over the place: the Jersey shore, Georgetown, and Clarksburg, MD. We're just such social butterflies these days - today we took a trip to dad's office for lunch, in which H wooed all the ladies - I haven't had a moment to write.

Don't worry though: I still find time to eat. (Modo Mio, I'm lookin' at you.)

So weight-wise, I stepped on the scale yesterday morning, and I weighed 153.8. Cheers! After a hearty dinner of whole wheat pasta and a tofu-zucchini-onion tomato sauce, I weighed 158.4. You might remember that weight from such numbers as THE BEGINNING OF THIS MOTHER EFFIN' PROJECT HOLY CHRIST.

The scale is lower today, but... dudes, I gots no idea.

Here's what's new this week:
  • J and I are vegetarians this month, except for fish. I'll let you know how that goes.

  • I registered for the Philly Half-Marathon. This means I better start training right quick.

  • I am deep in the world of Fidelity investments and Roth IRAs and rollovers and conversions. It has nothing to do with weight loss, but it blows just the same.

  • It's hot as hell in Philadelphia. I am THIS CLOSE to updating my Facebook status to reflect this fact. You know it must be serious.

  • Still on the fence with Twitter. It hurts my heart.

More tomorrow, loves.

1 comment:

Sarah Kurpel said...

HA! I've been on a FB status update kick...but I hear you about that.

Hilarious.