Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BAB Project Week 5: Mmm. Cake.


Imma - seriously, I don't think there is currently any non-phrase/word I hate more than "Imma." - but for emphasis, Imma switch up the BAB Project postings from here on out.


Starting weight: 158.2


Current Weight: 154.2


Total L-Bs lost: Four, chickens! I'll still take it.


And that's yer update, folks. Fitness-wise, I've been doing okay. I've been running a bit since my back finally healed; I've been going for long, sweaty walks with H in the morn. Nutrition-wise, I seriously almost had a nervous breakdown at my grandfather's on Sunday because I promised J we would leave at 4:30, and by 5 we still hadn't eaten the ice cream cake. I nearly killed a few family members to get to those sweet, sweet crunchies.


But the scale is still moving in the right direction. I am going to pull out my old copy of Spent this week in an effort to will myself out of my sugar addiction. This might also be the week I break out the ole P90X again. Might.


Annnddd.. the little lord is screaming his face off. Night, y'all.

2 comments:

Windy City Kelley's said...

Ugh, I'm right there with ya. This baby weight sucks and what sucks even more is my love for french fries!

Allie said...

Your still hot. you know it.