Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Vanessa Reunion Tour

Gah!


Good lord; my heart hurts.


Admittedly, I have had far too many margaritas tonight to be writing this, but man. Tonight Vanessa and I met for drinks and dinner at our favorite spot in Midtown, Rio. Remember, Internet? Remember, when I wrote this?


I miss Queens.


And it's not that I don't love my life now; because I do, and I would not change what J and I have for anything in all of God's green goodness. It's just - well, sitting in a cab on my way back to the Courtyard Marriott on East 92nd with tequila coursing through my veins? It ain't right. Shouldn't I be sneaking into a taxi and sweetly telling the driver that we're going to 28-28 29th Street? Seriously?

Back in the hotel. Why are the Las Vegas Real Worlders having a reunion on my television screen? This isn't going to help.

Jesus. I am going to bed. And I am totally erasing this in the morning.

And also: shut up, Alton.

No comments: