Friday, August 11, 2006

I heart the First Amendment!

I hate to be an alarmist, but my profile views jumped from 32 to 55 just two hours after my last entry. I told you.

I know Pop Star and Allie will remember this, but recall the show The State on MTV (1993 - 1995ish)? The old skit, a young student is sitting in a classroom and muses, "So let's say, you know, I happen to say, hypothetically, I don't know - I'm going to shoot the presiden--" and then suddenly ten secret service men pop out of nowhere, tackle the guy, and cart him off to his inevitable doom??

Err - let's stick to inane pop culture references and stories about my hearty appetite, shall we?

P.S. I couldn't find the skit for you on You Tube (coincidence??), so let's watch this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJmbFWG8hk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HomeValley, I hate to inform you, but I view your profile at least twice daily, probably accounting for 54 of those views. "J" is the other... :(

booyah!

Homevalley said...

I appreciate the support, but I know, like, at least 2 other people who read the site. That's quite a following.

75!