Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The time has really come - I just can't not blog anymore.

So a few things about me, as we get acquainted:

  • Queens is the new Manhattan. Honestly. I live in Astoria, by way of suburban Philadelphia, and I can tell you that all the Manhattanites are coming this way! Give it time. P.S. Word is that the Bohemian Beer Garden is the new Bungalow 8.
  • I want to be a writer, a news anchor, a print journalist, an entrepreneur, head of a nonprofit, and an international pop icon, depending on the day.
  • I have a wonderful, eclectic group of friends whom I love dearly, and who will kindly humor me (or make scathing comments) as my devoted daily blog readers.
  • I have an amazingly talented boyfriend who inspires me everyday to be better. I actually fooled him into thinking I was training for a marathon to go out with me. Sucker! A year later, I still can't live that one down.
  • I have started running 2 miles each morning to redeem myself.
  • I just recently wrote an article for a magazine about why I stopped blogging (ill-fated attempt on Friendster). I am obviously terribly indecisive.
  • I have a good job that allows me to travel to exotic places like New England and Syracuse, NY.
  • I should be working now.

4 comments:

King of Pop said...

There is no chance in hell you are running 2 miles every morning. Seriously. Why lie on a blog? These things are supposed to be authentic.

Homevalley said...

I am so excited to have my very first comment that I am chosing to ignore the fact that you have just called me out on my very on blog. But really, it is at least 4 days a week for a solid 2 weeks, jogging, or yogging.... might be a soft "j."

King of Pop said...

Well then you admit it...I called you out correctly. Note the name change for me. Also, note the title AND address of my blog, which I will never use, but needed to create to comment on yours.

Anonymous said...

KELLY CLARKSON!