So a few things about me, as we get acquainted:
- Queens is the new Manhattan. Honestly. I live in Astoria, by way of suburban Philadelphia, and I can tell you that all the Manhattanites are coming this way! Give it time. P.S. Word is that the Bohemian Beer Garden is the new Bungalow 8.
- I want to be a writer, a news anchor, a print journalist, an entrepreneur, head of a nonprofit, and an international pop icon, depending on the day.
- I have a wonderful, eclectic group of friends whom I love dearly, and who will kindly humor me (or make scathing comments) as my devoted daily blog readers.
- I have an amazingly talented boyfriend who inspires me everyday to be better. I actually fooled him into thinking I was training for a marathon to go out with me. Sucker! A year later, I still can't live that one down.
- I have started running 2 miles each morning to redeem myself.
- I just recently wrote an article for a magazine about why I stopped blogging (ill-fated attempt on Friendster). I am obviously terribly indecisive.
- I have a good job that allows me to travel to exotic places like New England and Syracuse, NY.
- I should be working now.