Monday, December 06, 2010

Far Better to Give Me Presents So I Will Shut Up Already.

J: And as I understand it, we're not exchanging gifts this year?

HV: WHAT.

J: We're not getting anything for each other. This year.

HV, spinning: J! I returned the Coach bag, remember? I mean, you can get me something little, man! Something thoughtful?!? We don't have to spend any money... but like a freakin' 13.1 magnet for my car, or something like that? Jesus.

J: Of course! I mean, I am absolutely getting you something small and thoughtful. This year.

3 comments:

claire @ a peachtree city life said...

:) they never learn, do they??

Koos said...

The positive to not exchanging is that you can use that to get stuff all year long. If I had a nickel for everytime I said, "We don't get each other birthday or Christmas gifts, so I'll just buy this Coach(Uggs,clothes, etc.) in place of that".

the_real_jc said...

Re-donkulous!